Saturday 17 May 2014

REASONS WHY I LOVE IRELAND


IRELAND has been one of the places that i wish to visit since a very long time. *the movie Leap Year may have been a major influence resulting in this*

Here's some exhibits of why it is an awesome country!

1. The Majestic Castles

I love seeing the castles in television, and I sure would love to see them in front of my eyes. I imagine being in or around the castle would feel as if I'm living in history.

what a wonderful sight to behold

Ashford Castle which serves as a 5-star hotel now
Dromoland Castle which is also a 5-star luxury hotel now


2. The Beautiful Landscape

Wallpaper material, enough said.

Cliffs of Moher
Tree tunnel
Thatched roof cottage

3. Irish Men! *.*

I may be influenced by what the media portrayal of Irish men as gentlemen, witty, and charming. And I may judged its validity from watching famous Irish stars, but those are good enough for me. And Oh! the accent is very very very attractive, and this would be an understatement.

Andrew Scott. Well-known for playing James Moriarty in Sherlock
Cillian Murphy
Colin Morgan a.k.a Merlin


No comments:

Post a Comment